Didn't you get that info when they let you know you didn't pass? Just go to the exam area - download the application and mark it under the "EXAMINATION INFORMATION" area - "retaking exam", and what try it is- and under the "PAYMENT FOR MEMBERSHIP AND EXAMINATION" area, mark - "examination previously paid" (if this is your second try). I'm not certain, but I think you can do this all online as well, if not - do it the old fashioned way - download, print and mail it via US Mail
good luck on the re-take!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join