My experience with Navinet has been that they are superslow. There are connectivity issues and they are down as much as they are up.
Personally I would never use them for anything other than a clearinghouse for some particular carriers. If you are serious about your billing service and want a reliable, fully customizable program that even includes a scheduler for the physicians I recommend taking a look at HealthPac. http://www.healthpac.net/
Your physicians can access the program (as well as the scheduler) and you can set what they can and cannot see. What they can and cannot change.
HealthPac has been flying under everyones radar for the last ten years but man o man what a great product and there is an amazing group of people that stand behind it.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join