There are a lot of codes that rate reductions do not apply on. Probably the easiest resource to access is to do a search on CMS website for payment policy indicators for the codes you have a question on. There is a category called multiple surgical procedure and the number indicates whether a reduction applies. Also, appendix D and E of the 2011 CPT manual lists all the add on and 51 exempt codes. You should expect 100% reimbursement for all of the codes on this list.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join