Here are the steps I used to find your code.
First, I looked at the Alphabetic Index where I found no listing for Homemaker Service under Home Care or Home health.
Next, I looked at the Table of Contents for the 2011 HCPCS Level II (expert edition), I saw that S5130 is in the Tabular List range: Temporary National Codes (Non-Medicare)(S0012â€”S9999) which begins on p.114.
Finally, I looked at the Tabular List, I found S5130 on p.119 (S5001â€”S8110):
S5130 Homemaker service, NOS; per 15 minutes
Does this answer your query?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join