Just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly...they are billing different amounts to each insurance company according to the allowables in the contracts? Also, they are only billing SN visits to one insurance company...did they say why? This sounds very suspicous. You're correct, adjustments are a part of doing business. Are they also doing this with Medicare and Medicaid patients also?
Sorry for all of the questions, but I would like to help do some research on it to help you, but want to make sure that I am understanding your post correctly.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join