If you are new to medical coding I'd suggest to buy AMA CPT Professional. AMA book includes official CPT guidelines, they are very important for new coders to learn. This book is also approved for AAPC certification exams.
The Procedural Coding Expert book is a great supplement and created mostly for daily work, not the classroom. This book contains CMS rules and guidelines, Global days, RVU and other reimbursement information, that professional coders can benefit from. This book is not approved for use with AAPC exams.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join