A commercial collection agency is a highly specialized debt collection agency that recovers bad debt from corporations or commercial debtors. The balances are normally much higher than with consumer debts. Commercial agencies are much more technical and skilled than regular collection agencies. They must do everything according to the law and be ready to present their efforts to a court of law.
In other words means that commercial collection is targeted to huge corporations that owe money to your company.
I hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join