I found this one through an AAPC memeber, she posted a message stating that she had just passed the test and I asked where she received her certification: http://www.doctors-management.com/cms/NAMAS/381.html
I am taking my certification in October. I can't remember who she is, but I wante to thank her again for providing the information.
Another one that I found searching the internet is: www.aihc-assn.org
I hope this helps. It really seems as if the coding field is exploding right now, I am so happy about that, but with the talk of outsourcing overseas, I think it is wise to not limit yourself to just coding. Get as many certifications as you can, I am all for education. I am also entering a bachelors degree program to become a RHIA, but I won't be finished until 2011. I don't care how long it takes just as long as I finish. Good luck!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join