Good Morning, All! I think this forum is wonderful!!!
I have a doc who did an autologous fat graft (harvested from the abdomen) injection into a paralyzed vocal fold. This was performed under suspension micro-laryngoscopy. Any suggestions on how this would be (CPT) coded?
Thanks in advance!
Nancy, CPC, CPC-H
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join