Info from net-
1.If you perform a CLIA waived drug screening test, you should report the procedure as
2.If you perform a drug screening test classified by CLIA as a moderately complex procedure, you should report the procedure as G0434.
3.If you perform a drug screening test classified by CLIA as a highly complex procedure, you should report the procedure as G0431
G0434, G0431 may only be reported once per patient encounter regardless of the number of drugs or drug classes determined.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join