Perhaps, something in 368â€”Visual Disturbances ?
Here's a UK website (http://www.crossboweducation.com/irlen_syndrome.htm) that seems to have some information on Irlen syndrome, aka visual stress or Meares-Irlen. They have a US website: http://www.crossboweducation.us/. Perhaps they can connect you with an ophthalmology practice that deals with 'visual stress' who might share with you how they are coding this.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join