250.22 Diabetes with hyperosmolarity, type II or unspecified type, uncontrolled
250.23 Diabetes with hyperosmolarity, type I [juvenile type], uncontrolled
249.2 Secondary diabetes mellitus with hyperosmolarity
249.20 Secondary diabetes mellitus with hyperosmolarity, not stated as uncontrolled, or unspecified
249.21 Secondary diabetes mellitus with hyperosmolarity, uncontrolled
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join