Human Resources September 9, 2011
Attached you will find a copy of my resume.
After being laid off from my last two previous employers, I have chosen to go to school. Since last September 2010, I had been attending Prairie State College attending courses for Medical Billing and Coding. I have really enjoyed the classes which I completed August 3, 2011. Certified CPC-A August 27, 2011.
The only experience I have is my schooling in the coding, I do have previous experience in different industries for billing. I am looking forward to advancing in the medical field. Hoping your organization would help me succeed.
I am self motivated, eager to learn more, organized, multi-task well, looking for a permanent position. I would be a great asset to your profession.
Thank you for your time.
Debra S. Wolf CPC-A
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join