The G0123 is the screening code, so I use the V76.2.....If vaginal smear V76.47
As for your commercials, the 87621 is an HPV screening.
If positive for HPV I use 795.05
If negative and the patient has a pap with ASCUS or higher, use the pap dx......if it's a normal pap I've been using V73.81.
You are not alone in getting paid for the hpv....it's been a battle.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join