G0102 is for digital rectal exam you'd use for Medicare screening with V76.44
never used the G0328 -not even for Medicare - but it appears to be the "card" test
the 82272 is blood, occult, by peroxidase activity (guaiac)qualiitative, feces, 1-3 simultaneous determinations, preformed for other than colorectal neoplasm screening. I've used this code for Medicare and other carriers. (with supporting dx)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join