Let me preface my reply with… I’m not a certified coder yet because I’m still in school for billing and coding. I am set to graduate soon and I have practical experience in at least successfully auditing for an Orthopaedic doc while on a 120 hour externship.
That being said, I think you’re right to use 29895 for the arthroscopic partial synovectomy and 27696 for the ligament reconstruction since the lateral and medial collateral ligaments are involved, thus both collateral ligaments.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join