CPT and Medicare indicates to use 90662 for Flu-zone high dose.
"Fluzone High-Dose is an inactivated influenza virus vaccine indicated for active immunization of persons 65 years of age and older against those virus subtypes A and type B contained within the vaccine. There have been no controlled clinical studies demonstrating a decrease in influenza incidence after vaccination with Fluzone High-Dose, when compared to standard dose flu vaccines.
There are two flu vaccines called Fluzone: Fluzone and Fluzone High-Dose.
Fluzone is billed using CPT 90658, whereas Fluzone High-Dose is billed using CPT 90662."
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join