hi, just thought I'd share this info: From Progressive Healthcare Conference 07/23/08 - perh CMS E/M guidelines:
ancillary staff may document ROS and PFSH
PROVIDER must personally document HPI
Chief Complaint may be inferred
I think I said that in one of the earlier posts - basically HPI/CC same
Confirmed at this meeting and on the CMS website...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join