We are a large family medicine facility with a lot of chronic patients. How can we be paid for the services of a Pharm D? The most accurate codes that I've found are 99605-99607. These codes do not have RVUs attached and are not in the Medicare fee schedule. Translation: not paid. We have the option of incident to and charging 99211 but her work is more valuable than a "nurse visit". Please help!