You will have ask the physician do an addendum to the procedure note stating what is the condition that is causing the pain such examples can be
CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS WITHOUT MYELOPATHY
DEGENERATION OF CERVICAL INTERVERTEBRAL DISC
POSTLAMINECTOMY SYNDROME OF CERVICAL REGION
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join