I'm billing the facility charges for pain management and have a question concerning the diagnosis codes. The Doctor indicated diagnosis of Cervicalgia and Cervical Facet Pain with a procedure of Radiofrequency Thermocoagulation of the Cervical Facets at C4-5, C5-6, C6-7 on the right side.
When billing to insurance, should I provide both diagnosis or just the main diagnosis of Cervicalgia?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join