I'm looking into this same issue, and I'm wondering why HCPCS codes G0398 - G0400 wouldn't be used instead of 95800, 95801 and 95806. I don't see a big difference in these codes.
I did find some info on the Cahabagba website, such as all these codes require general physician supervision and have MD qualifications/proficiency requirements as well as technician qualifications. All codes are on the IDTF list (Independent Diagnostic Testing Facilities).
There is a NDM issued March 2008 but this is more for the approval of home CPAP rather than the home study itself - I didn't find it very useful.
Have you found out any additional info since your post??? I'd love to hear about it!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join