If the patient has history of polyp or caner history, and patient came for screening than V76.51 shoud be reportable.
If smiply physician say patient is here for screening without any present complain than V76.51 should be reportable in this case.
Hope this will help you.. if you have any question or concern, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I feel haappy if i can help you. my id personal id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards
Sanjeev Sonkar, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join