I will send this message to you privately as well. I believe you may be able to find help in a couple books put out by Cengage, Elsevier Saunders and INGENIX. This titles are different but they have the same information which is Anatomy and Physiology for ICD-10. I have gotten review copies of these books and you should be able to do so also. Contact the reps. and let them know what facility you are working with and would like review copies. I get them for being an instructor but I believe you can as well if you work for a hospital and are in education.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join