If the study is a bilateral, say there's 6 units. Use 6 units, then a BL modifer. I also put a modifer 59 on the 95903 F-wave study. What I have found, is that the 95904 is being paid but for some reason, they are not paying the 95903. I did read that the 95903 is complementary to the 95904. I hope that this is helpful. If anyone can solve the 95903 puzzle, that would be great.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join