First, I do not like to see posts go unanswered. 2nd, my experience with botox procedures is that it can be a very tedious process. The payers have very strict policy guidelines to follow and you must be diligent to abide by all requirements. Third, botox therapy is one of the procedures available to treat such a condition, and 64614 most likely is what you will use. HOWEVER, please verify that your diagnosis code meets the requirement for coverage. ---Suzanne E. Byrum CPC
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join