We've recently been requested to look into TruFuse facet fusion and whether this might be a billable procedure for our pain physicians. There is a 2-minute video on the www.trufuse.com website, which is actually very interesting, but I don't think there is currently a code for this type of procedure. I was looking to see if anyone has any experience with this procedure and what code other than unlisted, if any, was used to bill. Have any carriers paid for this and what hoops did you have to go through to get it authorized and paid? Appreciate any help on this.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join