AAPC - Back to school

Des Moines

AAPC: Back to School
    I am extraordinarily organized and detail-oriented. I believe I can make an immediate contribution and quickly become an asset to any company.

Currently, I am working at a hospital in Des Moines, IA. I am certified and a member through AAPC.

I am a very dedicating and hard working individual. I understand what it means to work as a ‘team” and I get along well with other staff members and clients.

Currently, I specialize in CPT and ICD-9-CM Coding for 23 clinics including 46 doctors, 46 NP/ARNP’s, a Physical Therapist and also, 26 Residents. My clinics include: Allergy, Cardiology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT), Internal Medicine, Imaging & Diagnostic-Radiology, Injection, Laboratory, Nephrology, Neurology, Optometry, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Occupational Therapy, Pediatrics, Pain Medication Management, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Urology, and two family practice clinics-consisting of 100 patients a day. I am also a fill in for OB-GYN and Woman’s Health.

I am currently seeking other opportunities to continue to excel in growth and development as an individual CPC coder with a goal of obtaining my CPC-H, CPC-P, and eventually, my CPMA.

Please email for resume to babierman@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time.

Brooke A. Bierman
    Last edited by BABS37; 09-21-2011 at 08:01 AM.