I'm not sure how in-depth your audit is . . . are you comparing if the ABN was properly administered to patients, comparing if the proper modifier is present on the claim?
Just assign points to what the important pieces. With the ABNs, if one part is missing or inappropriate the whole ABN is invalid, so "Correctly completed/administered" could be a single point. The modifier on the claim could be another point. This will point you to where education and training are needed.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join