Hi Barb and CONGRATS on passing your exam!! Welcome to the Forums! This is a great way to network as well as learn.
As to your meeting and class, click on home at the top of your page. It will take you to your member page, click on the hyperlink to your selected chapter (located behind your Member number and name). You should be looking a page with your local chapter events. There should be hyperlinks to the chapter events. If you click on them, you should see the dates, directions, times, and all kinds of other information for your class and meeting.
If you are still having trouble, click on your chapter board tab (still on your chapter page). You will see all your Chapter officers. Contact any of them for help or more specifically your New Member Officer.
Good luck! and Congrats again!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join