here is operative report, i dont see anything about margins -so 19125 ?or 19301
PROCEDURE PERFORMED: Right needle localization breast biopsy.
PROCEDURE IN DETAIL: After appropriate informed consent was signed, the patient was taken to the operating room, was transferred to the operating table and underwent general anesthesia with laryngeal mask. Her right breast was prepped and draped in normal fashion. The films had been reviewed by me in the operating room. The wire was left in the patient. An incision was made around the wire. Dissection was carried down through the skin and subcutaneous tissue. The entire wire with surrounding tissue was removed and sent to Radiology. It did confirm after reviewing the ultrasound we had lesioning done on the patient. In the interim, two other small pieces were taken and sent to pathology. Because the initial thing was that we did not have the specimen, when we reviewed again it came back says we did have the specimen. Therefore, these two specimens did not need to go to Radiology, but went to pathology. Excellent hemostasis was noted to be obtained. The wound was closed in 3-0 Vicryl, applied 3-0 nylon in a simple interrupted fashion. Sterile dressing was placed. The patient tolerated the procedure and was transferred to the recovery room in stable condition.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join