AAPC - Back to school

Thread: Hcpc z0020

Question Hcpc z0020

AAPC: Back to School
    Has anyone seen this HCPC before? I'm billing for a DME provider for Missouri Medicaid, and they tell me to replace A7003 thru A7007 with Z0020. They have also said that A7000 thru A7002 are to be replaced with another code but won't provide me with the code to use. I can't find Z0020 anywhere in my HCPCS or CPT books, or in any other search online. Any reference you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by tlplante; 09-21-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Salt Lake City

Some state agencies are still using local codes, especially for Workers' Comp and Auto. I'm surprised a Medicaid agency is using a Z code, though.

Similar Threads

1. Hcpc's help!
    By nics1011 in forum Medicare Regulations
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2015, 09:55 AM
  2. hcpc 90805
    By shefalijoseph@hotmail.com in forum Behavioral Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 01:07 PM
  3. Help w/HCPC modifiers
    By kjdallas in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 1