Ok so i'm scheduled 2 take my CPC exam next month and I'm super excited and nervous!!!! I have read all the comments made and they really helped me, but I was also wondering is it's necessary 2 purchased the study guide does it help better than just reviewing the book? And also if there is any more good suggestions you guys can give cause I am hoping 2 do this once....the course wasn't easy so I do not expect the test 2 be either. all advice is welcomed
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join