Without an op note, hard to say, but I will atleast try and point you in the right direction. here is what I come up with...
1. check 11100 section. or 97597 section. 11100 series codes are more of a "surgical" debridement, and the others more "wound care"
2. check 15400 section...code will depend on location/size.
3.Never heard of this, sorry...but I am guessing the hosp would charge for the supply and the 'application' would be inclusive of the bigger surgery??
4. is this a wound vac? Depending on what you end up billing, it may be inclusive...but check out the wound vac codes 97605 and 97606.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join