I purchased the guide recently but haven't got into it enough yet to see the errors. Having said that, I have the latest version of Medical Record Auditor which is also full of errors so the CPCO is probably much the same. The NAMAS guide also has inaccuracies.
AAPC really needs to get their act together before selling these overpriced guides. If you're going to charge these ridiculous prices, at least employ a proof reader/editor who can do the job.
I'd happily proof read them for half the price they probably pay now and it would be accurate.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join