44141 coloectomy partial; w/ skin level colostomy
44139 Mobilization (take-down) of splenic flexure performed in conjuction w/ partial colectomy (I'm not sure about this code, but my coding software advises me to use this code as well).
Now I'm new to general surgery and do not have a coding companion for general surgery, so this is an educated guess. I'm still learning these procedures myself. I do know that the exp lap is included.
If someone else comes up w/ something else, can you please put the rationale on here?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join