ok for that situation each surgeon has to dictate their own op report for the procedure they did. It has to go on the same claim form........ you said that your system does not allow that I really don't know an answer for that not knowing what system you use.For the facility multiple procedure rules apply for payment. for the prof. they should be reimbursed for the procedure they performed. hope that helps. The procedures have to be on the same claim form because the procedures were done on the same dos.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join