ok...I'm confused - 74150 is a CT of the abdomen - and 72192 is a CT of pelvis - neither are "ultrasounds". An ultra sound of the abdomen is in the 76700 - 76776 area, and ultrasounds of the pelvis is 76830 - 76857 (non-obstetrical) area...
so are they really doing CT's or unltrasounds?
maybe the dx's you're using aren't a covered dx? Have you checks the LCD lists?
in any case, I don't see an issue using both the codes per the NCCI edits.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join