During this biopsy, the doctor did a full rectal ultrasound and then used guidance for the prostate biopsy as well?? Seems like they would be bundled to me.
in the CCI table..
0 means you cannot bill the codes together (modifier not allowed to unbundle)
1 means you can bill both only IF you have the documentation (use a 59)
9 means...well pretty much, there is no edit, These are usually codes that used to be bundled, but are no longer. (technically a "0")
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join