Sorry, I don't have the answer and actually came on here in search of one because I'm having the same problem. Denials for flu shots for Medicare. Sometimes they pay for the vaccine but not the admin. Today they paid for the office visit (cpt 99212) and the admin code (G0008) but not the Flu vaccine (Q0239). If anyone has any suggestions or answers as to how to code this for proper payment, I would appreciate it.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join