My question is what are they documenting. If they are strictly dictating BAM and not cath placement or results or U/S guidence with permanent recording then i would only code 35475 or 35476(depending on placement). if dictating as a fistulogram with angioplasty or venogram with angioplasty then i would bill with the 36147 and 36147(if needed)If permanent record of U/S guidance then add 76937.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join