A primary care patient was seen in our office for a followup. He had an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm repair done by another physician. Primary care physician evaluated patient's Hypertension, Osteoarthrosis, and the surgery site. We are not specifically managing the patient's post operative care, that will be done by the clinician who performed the surgery. Assessment Reads: HTN, OA, AAA. If the patient is status post repair, would you still use the code for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm 441.4 or is there a personal history code that you would use instead? I have been unable to locate one that sounds correct. Thank you for your input.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join