I work at a Federaly Qualified Health Center, we bill everything with a place of service 50. We have a couple of clinics that are in rural areas that double as an emergency room when needed. My problem is insurance companies will not pay an ER visit with a place of service 50. Is there anyway I can get these paid? Do I have to use a higher level office visit for these visits? Where do I find this information? Thank you