Here is kind of the rule of thumb i use. It will depend on the flow. If it is one bifurcated graft and the the blood flows from the aorta to both femorals then use 35654. If the blood flow from the aorta to one femoral artery then the blood flows from that femoral to the other femoral using two seprerate grafts (one anastomosis on aorta, one on one femoral and two on the other femoral) I would use 35621 and 35661. I hope this helps you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join