Does your physician receive any monies for the equipment that he owns from the ASC? In other words, does the ASC pay him for the rental of or the like? Is the ASC currently billing out for the -TC of that equipment for other providers that use it?
What codes are you currently billing for the seed implants (all codes--55875, 76965, 77778, etc)
If you are billing for a physician then you should be using the CMS 1500.
UB 92's are for facility billing.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join