We use 99231-99233 for visits to patients that are in a rehab unit; our docs cover patients at several different rehab facilities/units. We only use 99307-99310 if the patient is in a unit or facility that is designated as a SNF, ICF, or LTCF...check the guidelines at the beginning of that section of codes. Visits to a rehab unit likely won't fall under the 99307-99310.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join