I have always thought a CIRCC would be in very high demand because of the difficulity of your specialty! I'm very surprised to hear this!
I hate to ask the obvious but have you contacted or looked into radiology departments in hospitals, in free standing radiology practices and in neurology and neurosurgery practices? I would think those areas would want ONLY your certification.
Have you checked for positions listed on the ACR website???
I have always admired all with the CIRCC credential because it can be such a difficult specialty.
Best of luck to you!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join