Very few insurance companies actually pay for 90887. Pay attention to the verbiage of 90887 and if the clinician is truly providing this service. 90887 should not be coded if any other service is being provided on the same DOS. Usually feedback is incorporated into an RV IF they were not able to give testing feedback at another time. Thus code 90806 or 90804. 90887 should also not be a routine service provided.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join