I have a nasal bone xray, chest xray and an abdomen xray all to ensure a VP Shunt is placed properly. I am looking for the V-Code, like the V58.82? that describes the VP Shunt. Can any body help?
As I read through the radiology reports, there are no other indicators to support the medical necessity of the three procedures.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join