I find no reference to tillaux in my Taber's or the Index to ICD-9. Using Dogpile (metasearch engine), I find that it is an eponym describing an avulsion fracture in which "[t]he anterior tibio fibular ligament avulses piece of epiphysis resulting in a Salter-Harris type-III fracture of the anterolateral portion of the distal tibia."
So, I would use Fx of the tibia, distal end, 824.8 (closed) or 824.9 (open).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join