Could anyone clarify coding for a LEEP Cervical biopsy? Is there anything specific to look for that would differentiate a code of 88305 and 88307? I have been taught that coding would be 88305 unless a 'conization', 'cone' or 'cone shaped biopsy" was stated in the description. In that case it would be coded 88307. Is that correct? Is there anything else that should be in the report?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join